This homemade Venison Summer Sausage Recipe is so easy to make and is packed with amazing wild game flavor. It’s great for kids’ snacks or husband snacks when paired with chunks of cheese and crackers on the side.
Venison Summer Sausage
5 lb. ground venison
3 T. Morton tender quick
2 ½ tsp. mustard seed salt
2 ½ tsp. cracked black pepper
2 ½ tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. hickory salt
1 tsp. liquid smoke
- Mix all the above ingredients in a large bowl and place it in a plastic bag and store it in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- Take out and mix each day. At the end of 3 days, shape into 6 log-shaped rolls.
- Place on broiler rack and bake in the oven at 150 degrees for 4 hours.
- Turn and bake 4 more hours.
- Cool and wrap in foil and store in refrigerator or freezer.
We've Personally Selected These Items for You :
Last updated on February 24, 2021 2:52 pm