Wild Game Recipe: Simple Venison Jerky
1/2 – 1 lb. Lean Venison Meat (Thinly Sliced or Thick-Sliced)
3 T. liquid smoke
1 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. garlic powder
3 c. cold water
- Cut meat into ¼ -inch strips.
- Combine water and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add meat strips. Marinate for 12 hours. Drain marinade.
- Arrange meat on oven rack.
- Bake in preheated 200-degree oven with door ajar for 2 hours. Or until dry. The oven must be left ajar to allow moisture to escape
Learn More About Items Used For This Recipe by Clicking Images