ArcticShield® has unveiled a new line of innovative backpacks and waist packs designed for quiet comfort, adjustability, storage versatility, and easy access to gear to suit all types of hunters and applications.
Each rugged waist pack is designed for convenience and long-lasting performance. The backpacks come in five ideal sizes to serve all styles of hunting.
- Rugged reinforced tricot fabric,
- 3-D mesh padding, contoured shoulder straps,
- D-ring attachments
- Easy-grab zipper pulls that are simple to deploy even while wearing heavy gloves.
- Some models include strategically sculpted back pads to allow airflow between the pack and the body, for breathability and cool comfort.
Every backpack and waist pack ArcticShield builds features
- Reinforced bar tacks on high stress areas,
- Heavy-duty buckles and zippers,
- Intelligent compartmentalized storage areas.
According to ArcticShield’s VP of Marketing, Mary Snyder, “Hunters are very particular about their gear and how it’s organized. Game calls, ammunition, binoculars and accessories must be instantly accessible when needed, and otherwise protected. ArcticShield packs deliver that function.”In addition Snyder promises. “These packs look as great as they perform!”
Each and every bag built by ArcticShield has features they like to call their Signature style. When you see them listed you can see why it is called
- Camouflaged panel
- Complementing winter moss and gray panels
- Hunter-orange accents on zipper pulls,
- Accessory webbing and,
- Logo embroidery.
ArcticShield® is one of several brands manufactured by Absolute Outdoor, Inc. in Sauk Rapids, MN. Their other brands include Onyx®, Full Throttle® and Kent Safety Products. Absolute Outdoor specializes in bringing market-leading innovation to the watersport, outdoor recreation and commercial markets. For more information about ArcticShield’s other products and dealer locations, visit http://www.onyxoutdoor.com/arcticshield