Invite your friends over for the Super Bowl and enjoy yourself a Wild Game Recipe helping of Buffalo Turkey Dip. Find more recipes at HuntingMagazine.net
Recipe: Game Day Buffalo Turkey Dip
Summary: Buffalo Turkey Dip
- 1- 8 oz. package cream cheese*
- 1 cup ranch dressing*
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing*
- 1 small bottle Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1 ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cup cooked, chopped wild turkey
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl soften cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Add ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, ¾ bottle of Frank’s Red Hot sauce, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add more hot sauce if desired.
- Add wild turkey and mix again.
- Spread dip mixture into ungreased 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and then sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- Return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 -10 minutes then serve warm with tortilla chips and/or celery.
*denotes light can be substituted
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest outdoor news, gear reviews, or an exclusive offer from our partners. Just add your email address in the form below and click subscribe.