Recipe: Turkey Bacon Ranch Pizza
Summary: Who doesn’t like pizza. Plus, it made using Wild Turkey.
- 1 pre-made packaged pizza crust
- 1 ¼ cup ranch dressing*
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ cup cooked, chunked wild turkey
- 1 cup Italian blend cheeses
- ½ cup cooked, crumbled bacon*
- 1 medium- sized ripe tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan and evenly spread ranch dressing over crust.
- Add Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning to pizza. Spread the chunked turkey over the pizza and then cover in crumbled bacon.
- Add sliced tomato on top of everything and then bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese appears bubbly in texture.
*denotes light can be substituted
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 – 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8