Backyard grilling has never been better or tastier than cooking some wild game on the grill. Goose Kebabs make for a savory wild game cooking recipe for the novice or seasoned Barbecue Pit Master.
Savory Wild Goose Kebabs
Backyard grilling has never been better or tastier than cooking some wild game on the grill. Goose Kebabs make for a savory wild game cooking recipe for the novice or seasoned Barbecue Pit Master. Recipe: Goose Kebabs
- 2 goose or duck breasts
- 1 – 8 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- 2 large onions
- 3 green bell peppers
- 8 strips bacon
- Skin goose breasts and remove from bone. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Marinate in Italian dressing for 48 hours in the refrigerator, stirring twice daily.
- Light charcoal fire.
- While waiting for the fire to get to medium heat, quarter onions and separate into layers.
- Cut bell peppers into 1 1/2-inch square. Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces.
- On a skewer put bacon on each side of the goose cube.
- Alternate onion and pepper with each piece of goose.
- Continue on skewers until all ingredients are used.
- Grill over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning often and basting with remaining marinade.
Amazon.comRoyal Gourmet 30" BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker | 800 Square Inch...
Amazon.comWeber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
Last updated on January 18, 2022 2:27 am
We’ve Found Several Offers - We Think You'd Like to Check Out Below.
Subscribe To Hunting Magazine for Free
Subscribe to the Hunting Magazine and get weekly hunting news, hunting tips, and wild game reviews delivered to your inbox weekly from our team.