Backyard grilling has never been better or tastier than cooking some wild game on the grill. Goose Kebabs make for a savory wild game cooking recipe for the novice or seasoned Barbecue Pit Master.
Savory Wild Goose Kebabs
- 2 goose or duck breasts
- 1 – 8 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- 2 large onions
- 3 green bell peppers
- 8 strips bacon
- Skin goose breasts and remove from bone. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Marinate in Italian dressing for 48 hours in the refrigerator, stirring twice daily.
- Light charcoal fire.
- While waiting for the fire to get to medium heat, quarter onions and separate into layers.
- Cut bell peppers into 1 1/2-inch square. Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces.
- On a skewer put bacon on each side of the goose cube.
- Alternate onion and pepper with each piece of goose.
- Continue on skewers until all ingredients are used.
- Grill over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning often and basting with remaining marinade.