Backyard grilling has never been better or tastier than cooking some wild game on the grill. Goose Kebabs make for a savory wild game cooking recipe for the novice or seasoned Barbecue Pit Master.
Recipe: Goose Kebabs
Summary: Savory Wild Goose Kebabs
- 2 goose or duck breasts
- 1 – 8 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- 2 large onions
- 3 green bell peppers
- 8 strips bacon
- Skin goose breasts and remove from bone. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Marinate in Italian dressing for 48 hours in refrigerator, stirring twice daily.
- Light charcoal fire.
- While waiting for the fire to get to medium heat, quarter onions and separate into layers.
- Cut bell peppers into 1 1/2-inch squares. Cut bacon into 1-inch pieces.
- On a skewer put bacon on each side of goose cube.
- Alternate onion and pepper with each piece of goose.
- Continue on skewers until all ingredients are used.
- Grill over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes, turning often and basting with remaining marinade.
Preparation time: 48 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest outdoor news, gear reviews, or an exclusive offer from our partners. Just add your email address in the form below and click subscribe.