Recipe: Blackened Wild Turkey Alfredo
Summary: Blackened Wild Turkey with Alfredo
- 1 skinless, boneless wildturkey breast (12 to 16 ounces total)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp blackened redfish seasoning
- 8 ounces dried mostaccioli (2-2/3 cups)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup halved, packaged peeled baby carrots
- 1 10-ounce container refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce
- ½ tsp blackened redfish seasoning
- Preheat grill.
- In a resealable plastic bag place the wild turkey, oil, and the 2 tsp blackened seasoning.
- Turn bag to coat turkey.
- Grill turkey until no longer pink, turning once.
- Cut wild turkey into ½-inch cubes; set aside. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package directions, except add the broccoli and carrots for the last 8 minutes of cooking.
- Drain; return to pan.
- Stir in grilled turkey, Alfredo sauce, and the ½ tsp blackened seasoning.
- Heat through.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest outdoor news, gear reviews, or an exclusive offer from our partners. Just add your email address in the form below and click subscribe.