Recipe: Blackened Wild Turkey Alfredo
Summary: Blackened Wild Turkey with Alfredo
- 1 skinless, boneless wildturkey breast (12 to 16 ounces total)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp blackened redfish seasoning
- 8 ounces dried mostaccioli (2-2/3 cups)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup halved, packaged peeled baby carrots
- 1 10-ounce container refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce
- ½ tsp blackened redfish seasoning
- Preheat grill.
- In a resealable plastic bag place the wild turkey, oil, and the 2 tsp blackened seasoning.
- Turn bag to coat turkey.
- Grill turkey until no longer pink, turning once.
- Cut wild turkey into ½-inch cubes; set aside. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package directions, except add the broccoli and carrots for the last 8 minutes of cooking.
- Drain; return to pan.
- Stir in grilled turkey, Alfredo sauce, and the ½ tsp blackened seasoning.
- Heat through.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4