This simple Tomato Basil Wild Turkey Rice Stir-fry is a simple Wild Game recipe that merely calls for a skillet and some cooking time. The results are Delicious. Get this Wild Game Recipe Today and Start Cooking!
1 Turkey breast – grilled and sliced
2 cups Broccoli florets
1 tbsp Minced garlic
1 cup Jasmine rice, cooked and seasoned to taste
1 cup Keto Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce by Yo Mama’s Foods
1 Red pepper, sliced thinly
½ Onion, minced
1 Carrots, julienne
Sesame seeds for garnish
Green onions for garnish
Preparation and Cooking Steps
- Blanch broccoli florets and carrots (lightly steam, then submerge in ice water) until vegetables are tender.
- Combine turkey, minced garlic and Keto Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce by Yo Mama’s Foods
- Add and stirring in well your stir-well Keto Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce by Yo Mama’s Foods sauce to taste.
- Add all of your optional ingredients to taste.
- Serve (cold) in a salad bowl with all ingredients alongside each other topped with garnishes and your (optional, ingredients, as well.)
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest outdoor news, gear reviews, or an exclusive offer from our partners. Just add your email address in the form below and click subscribe.