The mastermind behind the Bug A Salt is Lorenzo Maggiore, a dropout in the eighth-grade turned creative master artist who makes an unlikely merchant of death for insects all over the world.
Lorenzo Maggiore is now 50 something-year-old adult, who favors the casual look of cargo shorts and wraparound sunglasses, he appears at first sight to be more of a surfer and yoga master who speaks a distinctly Native Southern California dialect.
However when it comes to winged insect invaders, Lorenze is no peace-talker: He is the creator of a plastic, pump-action shotgun that blasts these pesky flying nuisances out of the air and to their death with table salt—his invention is called the Bug-a-Salt. Whereas flies are his personal prey of choice, he says his weapon is lethally deadly towards mosquitoes, spiders, and all of the types of insects, also.
Bug A Salt Features
- Recently Up to date with a brand new, fast fire Cross Bolt Safety.
- Improved engineering on the trigger mechanism. It is now VERY light – so watch out! Keep away from kids and pets.
- The barrel has been lifted & Patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting.
- Improved, extra sturdy salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy in the course of a heated bug battle.
- Ships to all 50 states! 90-Day Guarantee, Limited 1-Yr Warranty Included with Proof of Purchase from Skell.