This savory flaky baked perch recipe is quite simple and easy to make, especially when you use our fish breading idea of Italian style bread crumbs. The fish stays moist and flakey, and very savory. Add this recipe as one of your new family favorites.
1 lb Perch fillets
1 Can Cooking spray
2 tbsp Italian style bread crumbs
1 tsp Dried parsley flakes
1 ½ cups Parmesan cheese
½ Stick of melted butter
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven at 450°F.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Create one layer of fillets on the bottom of the pan, covering the entire bottom.
- For the topping, mix bread crumbs, parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
- Using a basting brush, spread melted butter on top of fish, and then spread topping covering all of the fillets.
- Bake fish for 12-15 minutes, depending on the size of the fillets; fish are done when they are white and flaky when tested with a fork.
- Plate and Enjoy!