Surf & Turf has never been any flavorful than grilled lake perch. The soft, moist slightly wild game taste of fresh perch fillets is a meal you’ll never soon forget.
Recipe: Grilled Perch
- 6 Perch fillets
- ¼ stick butter
- ½ tomato, sliced
- ½ lemon, sliced
- ¼ tsp dill weed
- ¼ tsp garlic pepper
- ¼ orange pepper, sliced
- Slice quarter-inch pieces from a stick of butter.
- Place about three pieces onto a sheet of foil.
- Lay the perch fillets on top of the butter.
- This will keep the fish from sticking to the foil.
- Place tomatoes and lemons on top of the fillets, then sprinkle the spices.
- Place peppers on top.
- Wrap the fillets in the foil.
- Grill for about 5-7 minutes, or until the fish is fully cooked.
Cooking time: 35 mins
Number of servings (yield): 2