Surf & Turf has never been any flavorful than grilled lake perch. The soft, moist slightly wild game taste of fresh perch fillets is a meal you’ll never soon forget.
Surf & Turf has never been any flavorful than grilled lake perch. The soft, moist slightly wild game taste of fresh perch fillets is a meal you'll never soon forget. Recipe: Grilled Perch
- 6 pcs Perch fillets
- ¼ tbsp Stick of butter
- ½ - 1 c Tomato sliced
- ½ Lemon sliced
- ¼ tsp Dill weed
- ¼ tsp Garlic pepper
- ¼ c Orange pepper sliced
- Slice quarter-inch pieces from a stick of butter.
- Place about three pieces onto a sheet of foil.
- Lay the perch fillets on top of the butter.
- This will keep the fish from sticking to the foil.
- Place tomatoes and lemons on top of the fillets, then sprinkle the spices.
- Place peppers on top.
- Wrap the fillets in the foil.
- Grill for about 5-7 minutes, or until the fish is fully cooked.
We've Personally Selected These Items for You :
Amazon.comRoyal Gourmet 30" BBQ Charcoal Grill and Offset Smoker | 800 Square Inch...
Amazon.comRoyal Gourmet CD1824A Charcoal Grill,BBQ Outdoor Picnic, Camping, Patio...
Last updated on November 28, 2021 1:55 am
We’ve Found Several Offers - We Think You'd Like to Check Out Below.