Surf & Turf has never been any flavorful than grilled lake perch. The soft, moist slightly wild game taste of fresh perch fillets is a meal you’ll never soon forget.
- 6 pcs Perch fillets
- ¼ tbsp Stick of butter
- ½ - 1 c Tomato sliced
- ½ Lemon sliced
- ¼ tsp Dill weed
- ¼ tsp Garlic pepper
- ¼ c Orange pepper sliced
- Slice quarter-inch pieces from a stick of butter.
- Place about three pieces onto a sheet of foil.
- Lay the perch fillets on top of the butter.
- This will keep the fish from sticking to the foil.
- Place tomatoes and lemons on top of the fillets, then sprinkle the spices.
- Place peppers on top.
- Wrap the fillets in the foil.
- Grill for about 5-7 minutes, or until the fish is fully cooked.
Suggested Product Offerings:
Don't let this opportunity pass you - take your shot at winning something special! We're giving away an incredible book that you won't want to miss: the European (Skull) Mount Process Book by Author, Kyle Hackett.