Nothing beats the savory flavor of wild game and fried food. Give this wild game recipe – Deep Fried Wild Turkey Nuggets, a try.
Recipe: Deep Fried Wild Turkey Nuggets
Deep Fried Wild Turkey Nuggets
- 1 lb Wild Turkey Breast
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/3 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 c Flour
- Vegetable Oil
- Remove turkey breast from bone, remove the skin.
- Cut turkey breast into nugget-sized pieces.
- Mix seasonings well.
- Place the turkey on a plate, sprinkle seasoning over the turkey.
- Place turkey and remaining seasoning in a plastic storage bag. Shake well.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- When ready to fry, roll turkey pieces in plain flour.
- Shake off excess flour before placing in 350°F oil.
- Fry turkey for 2-3 minutes, remove and drain.
½ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp minced garlic
¼ tsp paprika