Nothing beats the savory flavor of wild game and fried food. Give this wild game recipe – Deep Fried Wild Turkey Nuggets, a try.
Recipe: Deep Fried Wild Turkey Nuggets
Summary: Wild Turkey Recipe
- Wild Turkey Breast
- Minced Garlic
- Vegetable Oil
- Remove turkey breast from bone, remove skin.
- Cut turkey breast into nugget-sized pieces.
- Mix seasonings well.
- Place the turkey on a plate, sprinkle seasoning over turkey.
- Place turkey and remaining seasoning in a plastic storage bag. Shake well.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- When ready to fry, roll turkey pieces in plain flour.
- Shake off excess flour before placing in 350°F oil.
- Fry turkey for 2-3 minutes, remove and drain.
Combine the following ingredients per pound of turkey breast: (Other seasonings may be used as desired).
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp minced garlic
¼ tsp paprika
Preparation time: 2 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Culinary tradition: USA (General)