Nothing beats the savory flavor of wild game and fried food. Give this wild game recipe – Deep Fried Wild Turkey Nuggets, a try.
Recipe: Deep Fried Wild Turkey Nuggets
Summary: Wild Turkey Recipe
- Wild Turkey Breast
- Minced Garlic
- Vegetable Oil
- Remove turkey breast from bone, remove skin.
- Cut turkey breast into nugget-sized pieces.
- Mix seasonings well.
- Place the turkey on a plate, sprinkle seasoning over turkey.
- Place turkey and remaining seasoning in a plastic storage bag. Shake well.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- When ready to fry, roll turkey pieces in plain flour.
- Shake off excess flour before placing in 350°F oil.
- Fry turkey for 2-3 minutes, remove and drain.
Combine the following ingredients per pound of turkey breast: (Other seasonings may be used as desired).
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp minced garlic
¼ tsp paprika
Preparation time: 2 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest outdoor news, gear reviews, or an exclusive offer from our partners. Just add your email address in the form below and click subscribe.