Designed to keep you comfortable and covered for all day deer hunting, the Viper SD is Summit’s most famous model and has been for 17 years.
Summit has thought of everything when it comes to the Viper Climbing Treestand. The treestand features a comfortable, thick cushioned seat that can be raised while you’re bow hunting and brought back down into a seating position when gun hunting. The Viper SD’s design allows for comfortable hunting for either a sit-down and stand-up hunting situation. The treestands front bar makes it easy for climbing, as its durable and steady. The front bar also doubles, as a steady and solid firearms rest. With the Summit Viper Climbing Treestand only weighing at a compact 20 pounds, this climbing treestand is light-weigh enough to pack on your back into even the remotest of deer hunting country.
Summit Treestands Viper SD Climbing Treestand Features Include:
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest in Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo
- Weighs 20 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs. Green Utility Strap
- 18” W x 12” D seat size, 20” W x 26.5″ D platform size
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware. Versatility, comfort and functionality while being lightweight