This sweet-and-salty taste of roasted wild turkey and cranberries could not be easier to prep and cook for an evening dinner, than store bought prepared frozen meal (matter of fact – it’s easier and tastes better, too).
Recipe: Turkey and Cranberry Roll
Summary: Turkey and Cranberry Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, 1 cup of shredded Swiss cheese, celery, cranberries, parsley, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and black pepper. Set aside.
- Unroll the two pkgs of refrigerated crescent rolls – do not separate! Arrange the dough on a cookie sheet to form a rectangle.
- Roll dough to seal seams.
- Take a pizza cutter and cut dough into 8 strips (about 1½”x3” wide).
- Scoop filling evenly over center of dough. Starting at one end, lift one strip of dough, twist one turn and lay across the top of filling.
- Repeat, alternating strips of dough to form a braid.
- With a pastry brush, lightly brush egg white over dough.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in oven 25-30 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 – 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4