Recipe: Wild Turkey Buffalo Dip
Summary: Wild Turkey Buffalo Dip
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, diced or shredded in very small pieces
- 8 ounces Ranch dressing
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar
- 3 chopped fine
- ¼ cup onion, chopped fine
- 6 ounces hot or Buffalo sauce
- Loaf of crusty bread or crackers
- Soften the cream cheese
- Then mix all ingredients well.
- Let stand in refrigerator for an hour or more (can be made the night before), then bring up to room temperature to serve.
- Cut thin slices of a crusty bread, long and not very big around.
- Serve the dip on bread rounds or crackers.
Number of servings (yield): 12