Invite your friends over for the Super Bowl and enjoy yourself a Wild Game Recipe helping of Buffalo Turkey Dip. Find more recipes at HuntingMagazine.net
Recipe: Game Day Buffalo Turkey Dip
Summary: Buffalo Turkey Dip
- 1- 8 oz. package cream cheese*
- 1 cup ranch dressing*
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing*
- 1 small bottle Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1 ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cup cooked, chopped wild turkey
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl soften cream cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Add ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, ¾ bottle of Frank’s Red Hot sauce, and 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add more hot sauce if desired.
- Add wild turkey and mix again.
- Spread dip mixture into ungreased 8 x 8 casserole dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and then sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- Return to oven for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 -10 minutes then serve warm with tortilla chips and/or celery.
*denotes light can be substituted
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12