Apple Venison Meat Loaf
Whether you like yours plain, topped with ketchup, barbecue sauce, or severed with a side-dish of mashed potatoes and gravy meatloaf is always an American favorite. Today we bring to you a savory venison meatloaf recipe that is sure to dazzle your taste-buds.
Recipe: Apple Venison Meat Loaf
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 cups shredded peeled apples
- 2 cups unseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 2 pounds ground venison
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Crumble venison over mixture and mix well. Pat into an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Diet tags: High protein
Number of servings (yield): 8
Culinary tradition: USA (General)